Calendar of Events for Thursday 14 December 2017:
- Today, The Good News Club Fun & Games! 3:45 pm at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller with transportation available from Pungoteague Elementary School. This is a fun, safe and educational weekly event for your child. Parents are asked to pick up their kids promptly at 5:15 pm from the church.
- Today, Brownsville Holiday Open House, 4:00-8:00 pm. All are welcome to join Nature Conservancy staff and volunteers for holiday cheer at historic Brownsville House. 11369 Brownsville Rd, Nassawadox. Free and open to the public!
- Today, Women's Bible Study - Advent study using the book Uncluttered Heart. Starts at 7pm at Craddockville UMC. Contact Jean Bacchi if interested, 757-837-8087
- Tomorrow, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Festive Friday Open Musicians, singers/songwriters, comedians, poets, performance artists, storytellers...If you want to showcase your talent, we've got a stage and a warm, receptive audience.Everyone welcome. Complimentary refreshments/cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org * @lemontreecapecharles
- Tomorrow, Corn Funk Review performing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 6:30-8:30pm. Melinda, Scott, Peg, Lynne, Chris and Ellen will put some jingle in your life with groovy originals, classics, and blues! Call 442-3800 for info.
- Tomorrow, 5:30pm to 6:15pm, Live seasonal music at the Voiajer shop at the corner of Mason and Main in downtown Cape Charles during the Festive Fridays celebration. Come in and shop for great stuff while listening to the intimate Xmas and blues sounds by BK the Blues King playing Muddy Waters, Elmore James, etc. Across from the Lemon Tree.
- Tomorrow through Sunday 17 Dec, ESO present The Nutcracker at Nandua High School. See the website for details and advance tickets.
- Saturday 16 Dec, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Saturday 16 Dec, Town of Exmore Annual Christmas Parade & Holiday Party - 6pm on Main Street in Exmore. This year, the festive event, sponsored by the Exmore Community Fire Department, will introduce a new route, traveling south on Main Street and culminating in a family-friendly holiday party in the Exmore town Park, complete with Santa and a lighted holiday tree.
- Saturday 16 Dec, 14th Annual Greens, Gifts and Goodies Sale Town and Country Garden Group - Woman's Club of Accomac County 25405 Richmond Ave. Onley 8AM until 12PM
- Saturday 16 Dec, George Duer performing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 6:30-8:30pm. George will be playing classic favorites as a jolly backdrop for a festive evening at The Clam Shack! Call 442-3800 for info.
- Saturday 16 Dec, Pungoteague Community Church is having a Special Fundraiser with Sally and Bob's Fried Chicken Dinners and Bake Sale with all the Christmas Goodies. Need Home baked pies, cookies or cakes, come see us from 10 am to 2 pm. If you want to set up a table for yardsale, come on out and table space is free.
- Saturday 16 Dec, An Old Fashioned Christmas Evening - 6 pm at Painter Garrison’s UMC by reservation only. Please call 442-9220, 710-8701 or 710-6583 to make reservation. A 4 Course Dinner featuring Chicken Orzo Soup, Cranberry Salad, Pork Roast with Stuffing and Gravy and Homemade Dessert. Old Fashioned Holiday Readings & Entertainment provided between Courses. Maximum Donation $12 per person. Fundraiser for Charlene Harris, Missionary in Africa
- Saturday 16 Dec, 3rd Annual Clam Chowder Fundraiser - 12 noon to 4 pm at the Tasley Volunteer Fire Company. For more info call 787-7870.
- Sunday 17 Dec, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Sunday 17 Dec, Annual Breakfast Buffet with Santa 9:00 a.m. to Noon at The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek. $11.00/person. Reservations suggested. Come and have some fun before the Christmas rush!
- Monday 18 Dec, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Wednesday 20 Dec, Christmas Caroling with Hollies Baptist Church. Meet at the church at 6pm, 17691 Hollies Church Road, Keller as we group together to travel to Heritage Hall to share the joy of the season with them. A Party will follow. Everyone is welcome to come!
- Wednesday 20 Dec, Jeff Madson performing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 6:30-8:30pm. Jeff is a well-known local who is a Shack favorite! Great renditions of blues, rock, folk and more! Call 442-3800 for info.
- Wednesday 20 Dec, Red Cross blood drive - 11 am to 3 pm in the Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital conference room.
- Thursday 21 Dec, Third Thursday Open Mike Poetry and Storytelling Night at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 6:00-8:00pm. Local poets and wordsmiths hosted by Ken Sutton for a special holiday edition. Celebrate the Solstice in style! Call 442-3800.
- Thursday 21 Dec, ESCC closes for the holiday break at 12pm and will reopen on Wednesday, January 3, 2018.
- Friday 22 Dec, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 22 Dec, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Festive Friday Snow Queen and Duke of Bearland come bearing gifts 7PM Bring the kids by Lemon Tree for a Festive Friday treat. See what the Snow Queen has brought all the way from Bearland. Hot chocolate and cookies will be served. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * email@example.com * @lemontreecapecharles
- Friday 22 Dec, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Festive Friday with Ally Tarwater 6-8 PM Enjoy the soothing sounds of classical music. Complimentary refreshments/cash bar. Free admission. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org * @lemontreecapecharle
- Friday 22 Dec, Americana Lovebirds performing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 6:30-8:30pm. Amy Celeste-Youngbeard and Jason McKinzie bring their musical sparkle and holiday joy to the stage! Call 442-3800 for info.
- Saturday 23 Dec, The Reasoners performing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 6:30-8:30pm. Red Miller, David Parks, and Christopher Nacy warming up your Christmas Eve's Eve!! Oh what fun! Last minute gifts at the Clam Shack! Call 442-3800 for info.
- Sunday 24 Dec, Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller will have a Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at 6 pm. Please join us as we remember the true reason for this Holy Season!
- Monday 25 Dec, Christmas
You can add to this calendar
All Hail Hypnotoad!
other interesting things in Nassawadox