Calendar of Events for Tuesday 16 January 2018:
- Today, Chalk Painted Furniture - 7pm to 10pm at the Chincoteague Cultural Alliance. Artist Cindy Faith will show you how to make and create an upcycled masterpiece using chalk paint that you mix yourself. Cost is $35/person + $10/supplies. Bring a small piece of furniture to paint; table, chair, small chest of drawers. For more information visit ChincoteagueCulturalAlliance.org
- Tomorrow, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Tomorrow, First Wednesday Open Mike Night at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 6-10pm. Start the year off right with local musicians hosted by Peg Volk! Call 442-3800 for reservations.
- Tomorrow, Sunset Specials from 4-6 p.m. at The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek, every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Come on in and see what our chef comes up with to make you forget about your New Year's Eve resolutions!
- Tomorrow, Hack Your Brain Trivia with Eric Hack at 6:30 pm. at The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek. Have some fun, bring a group or go it alone, but you will have some good eats with our Trivia Specials!
- Thursday 18 Jan, The Good News Club meets at 3:45 pm at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller. This is a safe, fun, Christian educational program for children. Transportation is available from Pungoteague Elementary School. Parents are asked to pick their kids up from the church promptly at 5:15 pm.
- Thursday 18 Jan, Third Thursday Poetry & Storytelling open mike night. Come share your talents or attention with Ken Sutton and local wordsmiths. 6-8pm at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack
- Friday 19 Jan, Texas Hold 'Em Poker in the American Legion hall in Cheriton, 7:30 PM
- Friday 19 Jan, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Open Mic night. Make good on those new year’s resolutions and try something new. Show us what you’ve got or just come out to support our expanding repertoire of talented folks! Everyone welcome. Complimentary refreshments/cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org * @lemontreecapecharles
- Friday 19 Jan, Shore favorite Mike Hawker entertains at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 6-8pm
- Saturday 20 Jan, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Saturday 20 Jan, The Great Machipongo Clam Shack hosts acoustic duo Matt and Wayne Young. Bill LeCato joins them on the keyboard so come out for a stellar time! 6-8pm. Call 442-3800 for reservations.
- Saturday 20 Jan through Thursday 25 Jan,
|$5 Rabies Shots|
|Saturday||noon to 1:00 pm||Accomack Animal Hospital|
|Monday||5:00pm to 6:00pm||Exmore Firehouse|
|6:30pm to 7:30pm||Eastern Shore Animal Hospital|
|Tuesday||5:00pm to 6:00pm||Chincoteague Firehouse|
|6:00pm to 7:00pm||Nassawadox Firehouse|
|7:30pm to 8:00pm||Eastville Firehouse|
|Wednesday||4:00pm to 5:00pm||Atlantic Firehouse|
|5:30pm to 6:30pm||Bloxom Firehouse|
|Thursday||6:30pm to 7:30pm||Cheriton Firehouse|
- Sunday 21 Jan, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Sunday 21 Jan, Sunday Supper - Two entrees for $26.95 every Sunday from 4-7pm at The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek. Great sunsets, great food, great friends, great times, come on in!
- Monday 22 Jan, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Wednesday 24 Jan, Mexican Night - Authentic Mexican Food served from 5-8 pm at The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek. Grab a group and have some fun doing The Mexican Hat Dance, we will all applaud!
- Friday 26 Jan, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 26 Jan, Fridays @ Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Live Entertainment. 6-8PM Jump start your weekend with a warm welcome, live entertainment and a glass of wine. Gather with friends or make new ones! Everyone welcome. Complimentary refreshments/cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * email@example.com * @lemontreecapecharles
- Friday 26 Jan, Peg Volk and friends will be performing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 6-8pm. Sure to turn a Winter evening into a warm welcoming good time. Check out our website at www.thegreatmachipongoclamshack.com for more details.
- Saturday 27 Jan, Jeff Madson knows how to keep Shore audiences happy. Great mix of easy listening covers from this talented musician. 6-8pm at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 442-3800
- Saturday 27 Jan, Extraordinary Women Conference Simulcast Event - 9am to 3pm (lunch provided) at Cheriton Baptist Church. RSVP by 1/20. For more info call Patty Ferguson at 757-710-4780 or see the website. Free and open to the public -- donations accepted
- Sunday 28 Jan, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Conversation Cafe, “What are the Chances?” with Sharon Whitman 4 PM Hear the exciting story of Sharon Whitman's two-year journey around the world on her motorcycle. Her adventure took her through sixty-three countries on six continents, amassing over 103,000 miles on her 2000 Sportster. Sharon is the first woman to drive a Harley-Davidson around the world.
You can add to this calendar