Calendar of Events for Wednesday 20 June 2018:
- Today, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Today, Exmore Town Party - 6 pm to 9 pm in the Exmore Town Park
- Today through Saturday 23 Jun, 66th annual Wachapreague Volunteer Firemanís Carnival - 7 pm to 10 pm at the Wachapreague Carnival Grounds
- Tomorrow, Summer Reading Kickoff Event at Northampton Free Library in Nassawadox at 2 PM, featuring The Backpack Storyteller Deborah Alsko. There will be frozen treats and lots of free fun for kids, teens, and tweens who join our Summer Reading Challenge.
- Friday 22 Jun, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 22 Jun, Popular Shore performer Mike Hawker performs at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack, 7-9pm. Make reservations by calling 442 3800 and have a great meal with awesome music and service by our super staff.
- Friday 22 Jun, Summer Reading Kickoff Event at Eastern Shore Public Library in Accomac at 10:30 AM, featuring The Backpack Storyteller Deborah Alsko. There will be frozen treats and lots of free fun for kids, teens, and tweens who join our Summer Reading Challenge.
- Saturday 23 Jun, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Saturday 23 Jun, Jeff Madson always puts on a good show and we always welcome him to The Great Machipongo Clam Shack. If you haven't been by for awhile, stop in for some delicious food and a fun Saturday evening. 442-3800 No cover charge ever!
- Saturday 23 Jun, CCSCII Pig Roast - 7 am to 10 pm on Martin Road in Harborton. Gates open at 7AM for breakfast by concession. Lunch served at Noon by concession. Pig and corn on the cob, and cole slaw to served at 6PM. There will be beverages served all day, included in the price of the ticket. Throughout the day there will be motorcycle events. DJ Terry will be on site from 2PM to 10PM. There will be primitive camping the night before and the day of the event. Tickets are being sold at the gate $25 per couple and $15 per single. Please contact Joe @ 757-894-5087 or Anthony @ 757-990-2405 for additional information.
- Saturday 23 Jun, One Day Drone Bootcamp - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at the Eastern Shore Community College Workforce Development Center. Includes 3 hours of classroom instruction plus 3.5 hours of flight time in the field with two remote certified pilots and tow Professional grade aerial vehicles. Whether you are a seasoned hobbyist or someone interested about unmanned systems as a profession, this bootcamp will be the perfect test lab to safely explore this ever-evolving technology.
- Monday 25 Jun, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Monday 25 Jun, Kids Kayak Camp, June 25-29, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Ages 7-12. Learn to Kayak, stand-up paddleboard, history and nature. Burnham Guides Paddling Adventures, Onancock Wharf. $200. Sign-up:757-710-5137 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday 25 Jun, Riverside Shore Job Fair - 5 pm to 7 pm in the Oyster Room at the Onley Town Center. Career opportunities are available for Hospice social workers and Home Health nurses, physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, and speech language pathologists. Learn more about working for Riverside at riversideonline.com/shore/jobs or email email@example.com for more information.
- Tuesday 26 Jun, Bingo at Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Tuesday 26 Jun, Eastern Shore Cruisers car club meeting at 7:00pm in the Sage at Onley
- Tuesday 26 Jun, American Red Cross blood drive - 11 am to 3 pm in the Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital conference room
- Tuesday 26 Jun, Priority Enrollment Program Event at Eastern Shore Community College. 8:00am-6:00pm. This is an open house style event where potential students and parents can visit and receive plenty of help with registration, scheduling, placement test, financial aid, and more. Fall classes begin on August 20th, so come put your registration on the "fast track"!
- Wednesday 27 Jun, Dr. Drury Martin Stith Day
- Friday 29 Jun, Peg Volk is the music champion at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack and we welcome her and her friends to the stage once again. 7-9pm. Check out our webpage for the full menu and our calendar of events www.thegreatmachipongoclamshack.com
- Friday 29 Jun, Ham Dinner at Oak Grove UMC - 4:30 to 6:30PM. $8 for Ham, corn on the cob, other sides, rolls, dessert and tea or coffee. Eat in or carry out. To place early orders or for questions, call 710-4920 or 787-1508. Thanks for supporting Oak Grove UMC.
- Saturday 30 Jun, The Lowlanders entertain at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack. David and Eric bring their own blend of bluegrass and celtic tunes - dunegrass, to the Clam Shack Show starts at 7pm. Call 442 3800 for reservations.
- Saturday 30 Jun, 7pm to 10:30pm The Laydbaxx Band, featuring renowned blues singer Downtown Denise, Mr B Mike on bass, Dr Beats Dave on drums and Bk the Blues King on guitar will be performing blues, classic rock, oldies, Elvis, and country at the Wachapreague Fireman's Carnival. If you like lively music, this is the band for your entertainment at the Carnival.
- Sunday 1 Jul, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Tuesday 3 Jul, Ice Cream Social - 5 pm to 8 pm at the Historic Onancock School
- Wednesday 4 Jul, Independence Day
- Wednesday 4 Jul, Annual 4th of July Non-Motorized Parade - 10 am on Front Street in Accomac. Parade begins at Wardís Service Station and ends at the Courthouse Green. Popsicles will be serve. Everyone is invited to walk or bike
- Wednesday 4 Jul, The Guppie Challenge - Free fishing tournament for kids 15 and under from 9 am to noon at the Cape Charles Fishing Pier. Bait will be provided.
- Wednesday 4 Jul, Independence Day Parade - 10 am in Cape Charles
You can add to this calendar
Shopping in Accomac